Excessive heating of pelletizer machines can lead to a variety of problems and hazards. The temperature of the small plastic granulator should be strictly monitored during use.
Pelletizer machine: danger of high temperature
- High temperature will lead to thermal deformation of small plastic granulators, affecting the transmission accuracy of the hydraulic system, and resulting in poor working quality of the hydraulic system.
- The viscosity of the oil will decrease and the leakage will increase. The volumetric efficiency of the pump and the efficiency of the entire system will be significantly reduced. As the viscosity of the oil decreases, the oil film on the sliding valve and other moving parts becomes thin and is cut off, and the frictional resistance increases, resulting in increased wear.
- Rubber seals are deformed, accelerating aging failure, reducing sealing performance and service life, resulting in leakage
solution of small plastic granulator high-temperature
- Inspect and maintain EPS granulators regularly to ensure the proper functioning of heating elements and temperature control systems.
- Follow the manufacturer’s operating procedures and temperature control guidelines to ensure that the EPS granulator operates within a safe and stable temperature range.
- Use high-quality plastic raw materials and ensure that processing temperatures are moderate to minimize the decomposition and degradation of the plastic.
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning of the pelletizer machine to ensure proper heat dissipation and ventilation.