The bearings of the latest plastic crusher machine will experience wear and tear and damage over a long period. Therefore, they need to be inspected and replaced regularly to ensure the normal operation of the high speed plastic crusher machine.
The following are the replacement steps for the plastic recycle machine crusher.
Before replacing the bearings of the latest plastic crusher machine, you need to make preparations. This includes preparing new bearings, tools, cleaning supplies, etc.
Dismantling of old bearings
- Turn off the controller first and disconnect the power supply to ensure safe operation.
- Disassemble the shell of the latest plastic crusher machine and find the location of the bearing that needs to be replaced.
- Use the appropriate tools to gently pry off the old bearing.
- If the old bearing is stuck on the shaft, you can use a support tool to jam the shaft. Then tap the bearing with the appropriate tool until the bearing can be moved.
Cleaning of bearing housings
- Remove the bearing housing from the plastic recycle machine crusher.
- Clean the bearing housing with a special cleaning solution or gasoline, and thoroughly remove the internal dirt.
- Check whether there is any damage or wear inside the bearing housing, and replace it if necessary.
Installation of new bearings
- Clean the new bearing and apply an appropriate amount of lubricant or grease.
- Install the new bearing into the bearing housing of the latest plastic crusher machine.
- Install the bearing housing back into the high speed plastic crusher machine, taking care not to damage the bearing.
- Shake the bearings by hand to detect whether the bearings are firmly installed and free of stagnation.
Latest plastic crusher machine testing
- Start the latest plastic crusher machine, and check whether the bearings are running normally.
- Detect whether the noise is normal, if there is any abnormality, deal with it in time.